Data subject: participants in the FamilyMi Project which includes events and a dedicated website.
Global Thinking Foundation in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the ‘GDPR’), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal base of the processing: your data will be processed for the following purposes necessary to comply with contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- Activities schedule;
- Consulting activities;
- Participation in video training courses organized by the company;
- Scientific or legal information;
- Services for the protection of consumers and users.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes necsseries to pursue data controller’s legitimate interest:
- Sending Institutional Periodic Newsletter.
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- using electronic calculators running softwares managed by third parties;
- collecting data by computer or on Internet.;
- Manual personal data processing with paper filing system;
- contract data processing by third parties;
- computer processing.
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of staff:
- Marketing Office;
Disclosure. Your data may be disclosed to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and specifically for the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- consultant and freelance professionals, also working as firms;
Distribution: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, only for the aforesaid purposes, to the following countries:
- Extra EU States DropBox Business. (Https://www.dropbox.com/privacy#business_agreement) To the extent that Dropbox, Inc. processes, on the Client’s behalf, Customer Data that is subject to EU Data Protection Laws, by clicking « I Agree », the customer also accepts the Data Processing Agreement and European Union standard contractual clauses, defined below, with Dropbox, Inc. for the transfer of personal data to the persons in charge of processing, in compliance with the art. 46 – Transfer subject to adequate guarantees paragraph 2 points c) and d).;
- United States: iCloud Apple. In accordance with the contract for the use of iCloud Apple services in order to comply with the contractual obligations and the connected purposes and subject to the limits and conditions provided by the art. 44 et seq. of EU Reg. 2016/679. The data will be transferred according to Article 44 – General principle for the transfer; Article 45 – Transfer based on an adequacy decision, specifically the data will be transferred to third countries international organizations for which the Commission has intervened with an adequacy assessment. DropBox Business. (Https://www.dropbox.com/privacy#business_agreement) To the extent that Dropbox, Inc. processes, on the Client’s behalf, Customer Data that is subject to EU Data Protection Laws, Dropbox is certified and compliant with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield programs. If the program is canceled, Dropbox will implement any commercially reasonable initiative at its disposal to comply with the alternative or subsequent data transfer mechanisms. The data will be transferred according to Article 44 – General principle for the transfer; Article 45 – Transfer based on an adequacy decision, specifically based on the EU-US Privacy Shield. MailChimp (Https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/) Mailchimp participates and has certified its compliance with the U.S. Agreement Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Declares to submit all personal data received from the member countries of the European Union (EU) and from Switzerland, to the logic of the Privacy Shield Framework.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- In compliance with the terms prescribed by law for the type of activity and in any case until the withdrawal of consent or until the exercise of the right of opposition pursuant to the provision general of 05/15/13; art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is Global Thinking Foundation in the person of Claudia Segre.
Global Thinking Foundation
Via Durini, 27, 20122 Milano (MI)
You are entitled, by application to the Data Controller, to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of your personal data, to object to their processing, and in general to exercise all your rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
You may also examine whenever you like the updated version of the present report by connecting to the following web site https://www.privacylab.eu/informativa.php?17196395908&lang=en.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- a. the source of the personal data;
- b. the purposes and methods of processing;
- c. the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- d. the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- e. the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State’s territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- a. the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b. the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- d. the portability of the data.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
For further information:
By accessing any part or section of this site, the User agrees to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, backgrounds, fonts, graphic design, music, sounds, images, illustrations, drawings, icons, text and any other material present on the Site is work belonging to Global Thinking Foundation and/or third parties, and is protected by copyright.
The duplication, reproduction (even partial), downloading, saving, publication or distribution by any means, and more generally any action involving transfer or use of the information or material present on the site, in any form, using either existing or future technologies, is prohibited without express written authorization from the legitimate owner.
The User is permitted to access the Site for legitimate uses and commits not to use it for speculative, deceitful or fraudulent activities.
Unless otherwise and expressly specified, all parts or sections of this Site, and the information and material available therein, are destined exclusively for the use provided for, i.e. reading and consultation.
General Limits of Responsibility
The information, software and services included on or available from the Site may contain errors or inaccuracies.
Information is updated periodically. Global Thinking Foundation and/or its providers reserve the right to make improvements and/or changes to the Site and/or services at any time.
Global Thinking Foundation and/or its providers do not make any warranty or declaration concerning the appropriateness, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses/malware or any other components which may cause damage, or regarding the accuracy of the information, the software, the services and corresponding graphical material contained on the Site, or in the services offered in relation to any purpose.
In no case shall Global Thinking Foundation and/or its providers be held liable for direct or indirect, punitive, incidental, special or secondary damages or for any kind of losses, including loss of use, data or profits, deriving from or in any way connected to the use or execution of the Site/Services, delays with or inability to use the Site or corresponding services, the supply or lack of supply of services, or any information, software, products, service and corresponding graphics obtained via the Site.
In no case shall Global Thinking Foundation and its directors, managers, employees or contractors be held responsible for injuries, losses, claims or damages, incidental or indirect of any type, based on contracts, illicit actions or other, deriving from or in any way connected with use of the Site in a manner which does not conform to the terms and conditions provided herein, even if Global Thinking Foundation has been informed of the possibility of that damage.
Suspension of the Service
Global Thinking Foundation may, at its sole discretion and at any moment, terminate or suspend User access to all or part of the Site.
These terms and conditions represent the entirety of the agreement between you and Global Thinking Foundation concerning use of the Site and replace any previous declaration or agreement.
The User hereby declares to have been informed of the fact that purchasing, reserving or booking products or services, and the use of particular services or specific parts of the Site, is regulated by further legal and/or contractual limitations, according to the indications provided on the Site itself.
Global Thinking Foundation may, at any moment and at its sole discretion, modify the terms and conditions provided herein and publish new terms and conditions on this site, which shall apply from the moment of their publication. Use of the Site by the User shall be regulated by the terms and conditions published on the site at the time of such use.
Should any doubt arise concerning the meaning or interpretation of this policy, the Italian-language version of this policy shall prevail.
Applicable law and competent court.
These terms and conditions are regulated by Italian law.